Planning to pursue the Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) credential, and looking for something to jump start your preparations? This 3-day course is designed to provide a high-level review of the CMSP Body of Knowledge.
Attend this course to:
- Refresh your foundational safety and health knowledge
- Assess your strength and weakness around CMSP domains
- Determine areas for further study
- Gain confidence in your abilities
- Network with others interested in pursuing the CMSP
Review Course Opportunities
There is no upcoming CMSP Review Course at this time, please check back often for new dates.
This 3-day review will cover the CMSP Body of Knowledge. The Body of Knowledge covers five primary domains including:
- Fundamental Knowledge of Science & Engineering (10 questions)
- Leadership, Organization & Culture (15 questions)
- Safety, Health & Risk Management (50 questions)
- Management Systems, Regulations & Assurance (15 questions)
- Professional Skills, Conduct & Ethics (10 questions)
Download CMSP Body of Knowledge
Register to Attend
The review course will aid individuals preparing for the Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) examination.
The Certified Mine Safety Professional (CMSP) credential indicates to your peers and prospective employers that you have the experience and knowledge of domestic/international safety and health practices.
By becoming a part of the exclusive group dedicated to leading mine safety and health, you elevate yourself above the rest.
Get started by preparing for success in advancing your career.
Pricing to attend the 3-day Review Course:
$895 - SME Member
$995 - SME Nonmember
*Includes daily breakfast, lunch and course materials
To register for the CMSP Review Course, you must register through the SME Annual Conference & Expo registration. Once through the profile set up, select Short Course Registration Only, add CMSP Review Course to cart and continue through the registration process.
It is important to note that this is a review course. It is not an introduction to any of the topics covered. Its purpose is to provide an overall review of the CMSP Body of Knowledge. You should be familiar and comfortable with the fundamentals of domestic and international mine safety & health best practices to get the most out of this review/preparation. Instructors do not know the contents of the exam nor do they submit questions for the exam.